- The first author must be a current 2023 member in good standing.
- All first (presenting) authors must be registered for the meeting.
- Substitutions for talks are not allowed.
- Author substitutions for posters require pre-approval by the VSS Program Committee and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If an author substitution is approved, the first author must still pay the registration fee.
- Only abstracts presented at the meeting will be published in the Journal of Vision.
- Each member may submit only one first-authored abstract to the meeting.
- Each member may present only once at the meeting.
- Abstracts must be work that has not been accepted or published at the time of submission.
For questions about Abstract Submission Policies, please contact us at .